- Boat slips are owned by the Unit Owners association and are only long term leased (99 years) by the individual Unit Owners. Modifications to the docks, including installation of dock boxes, hoists, backdrops, etc., may not be made without prior approval by the Board of Directors.
- (Effective 07/2015) No one may install or change the electrical installations on the docks. If found in violation, the Unit Owner will be billed for an electrical inspection and a fine of $800 will be imposed.
- (Effective 07/2015) Electric to a dock must be shut-off any time the dock ramp is submerged.
- The finger on the shore side of each slip is the designated finger for that slip lease holder’s use. Approved dock boxes will be placed on this finger only. White fiberglass dock boxes are the approved type for the complex.
- Personal Watercraft (jet skis, wave-runners, etc.) are not allowed to be stored on the fingers of the docks.
- Fueling of boats, jet skis or any motorized vehicle is strictly prohibited on the boat docks.
- (Effective 05/2019) Hoists must be in the UP position at all times. Violation of this rule could result in fines of up to $500.
- When fishing from the docks, respect the property of others by not sitting on their boats, dock boxes, etc.
- Boat trailers will only be allowed to park in designated areas on the complex.
- Children under the age of 7 years old must wear a PFD (Personal Flotation Device) when on or near the docks and must be supervised by an adult at all times.
- The bow of any boat may not extend over the walkway area as to obstruct the pathway and create an obstacle or hazard.
- (Effective 01/2006) Boat may not protrude more than 2′ beyond the drip line of the slip. Permission is required, as restrictions in certain areas may apply.
- The sub-leasing or use of dock slips by non-owners or persons not residing on the premises is prohibited.
- Each slip lessee will keep their area clean and free of debris. Please contact management of anyone leaving trash in your area. Fines will be issued.
- (Effective 05/2017) Kayaks, long boards and small vessels must be kept off the walkways, either hung over the Owner’s lock box or stored in the Owner’s boats. Drilling into the dock support poles is NOT allowed. If this rule is violated, a minimum fine of $25.00 will be assessed per incident.
Location: Park Place Complex-Lakeside